Company history

Plama was the first producer of printed polyethylene packaging in Yugoslavia. 

1955 : PLAMA was established as a company for plastics processing.

1958: beginning of production of polyethylene packaging with installing extruder and printing machine.

1974: plant for the production of the PE packaging is renamed into TOZD (BOAL)
TERMOPLASTI.

1977: a new factory with state-of-the-art equipment for extrusion, printing and confectioning of PE packaging, supplementation of printed PE packaging with copperplate printing.
Capacity: 4,000 tons annually.

1983: installation of equipment for embossed films; expanding the range of products to the field of civil engineering, agriculture, food industry, sanitary and rubber industry. 

1985-1989: modernisation of the print shop and welding plant by purchasing two new printing and welding machines for the production of bags with patch handle.

1991: independence of all BOALs (Basic Organisation of Associated Labour) DO PLAMA. Constituting an independent company TERMOPLASTI – PLAMA.

2003: change of ownership.

2003 - 2006: large investments into technology; instalation of of two printing units.

2007 - 2009: the first coex line.

2014 - 2015: new automatic warehouse, new extrusion hall, installation of silicone coating line.

2016: installation of new 5-layer coex line and 8-colour printing machine

2018: mounting of new coex line